Comfortably furnished and conveniently located, Holladay House sobriety house occupants enjoy a peaceful residential neighborhood setting east of I-15. Our sober halfway house is located a few miles south of our other Sober Living Properties home, Millcreek House, and within less than a quarter mile of two major bus lines. The area around the sober halfway house is populated by a variety of retail stores and restaurant options. There are many recreational opportunities in and around the area of our sober halfway house. The recreation opportunities include: a local gym as well as other sports clubs, outdoor sports, fishing, hiking, skiing, swimming, rock climbing, and many others.
Holladay House offers easy access to counseling resources and outpatient rehab services. Our sober halfway house residents enjoy the advantage of a high employment rate, which they often achieve through relationships in the house or in the community. Residents of the sober halfway house also benefit from regular house meetings and a friendly and accessible sober halfway house management team, which eases communication within the house and provides reliable support and structure for house members.
Holladay House has formed alliances with local resource providers like Utah Support Advocates for Recovery Awareness (USARA), the Department of Workforce Services, local 12-Step Programs, 211, and other programs that assist our residents in recovery. Ask us about additional resources, services, and treatment options.
Holladay House Amenities:
- Fully furnished rooms
- All-purpose living room with fireplace and television
- Game room with pool table
- Digital cable
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Private phone line for residents
- Full laundry facilities
- Ample parking
- Substance Use Relapse Prevention PlanMarch 10, 2020 - 12:12 pm
- Halfway House Salt Lake City: Recovery From AddictionJanuary 7, 2020 - 8:56 pm
- Drug Addiction in Utah and Treatment OptionsDecember 31, 2019 - 9:50 pm
- 10 Tips for Protecting Sobriety During the Holidays and Preventing RelapseDecember 2, 2019 - 9:55 pm
Sober Housing & Services
Sober Living Office
6771 South 900 East, Suite 100
Midvale, Utah 84047