Draper House is located on horse property and is nestled in a residential neighborhood on the east side of I-15. Residents of this sobriety house facility enjoy close proximity to the freeway as well as public bus and train transportation options. Draper House sobriety house is within walking distance of a grocery store and over 50 retail stores. Recreation abounds in this area, including indoor options and outdoor adventures like hiking, biking, skiing, boating, swimming, and fishing.
Draper House offers easy access to counseling resources within the transitional housing property, as well as outpatient rehab services. Its residents enjoy the advantage of a high employment rate, which they achieve through relationships in the transitional housing unit and in the community. Residents also enjoy regular house meetings and a friendly and accessible transitional housing management team, which facilitates communication within the house and provides reliable support and structure for transitional housing residents.
This transitional housing facility has formed alliances with local resource providers like Utah Support Advocates for Recovery Awareness (USARA), the Department of Workforce Services, local 12-Step Programs, 211, and other programs that assist our residents in recovery. Ask us about additional resources, services, and treatment options.
Draper House Amenities:
- On-site parking, abundant street parking
- Fully Furnished rooms
- All-purpose living room with widescreen television
- Large recreation game room with widescreen television
- Digital cable
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Private phone line for residents
- Two kitchens
- Full laundry facilities
- Halfway House Salt Lake City: Recovery From AddictionJanuary 7, 2020 - 8:56 pm
- Drug Addiction in Utah and Treatment OptionsDecember 31, 2019 - 9:50 pm
- 10 Tips for Protecting Sobriety During the Holidays and Preventing RelapseDecember 2, 2019 - 9:55 pm
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment UtahSeptember 30, 2019 - 7:09 pm
Sober Housing & Services
Sober Living Office
6771 South 900 East, Suite 100
Midvale, Utah 84047