Comfortably furnished and conveniently located, Millcreek House sobriety house occupants enjoy a peaceful residential neighborhood setting east of I-15. The sober house is located a few miles north of another sober house, Holladay House, and within less than a quarter mile of two major bus lines. The area offers a variety of retail stores and restaurant options. There are many recreational opportunities in and around the area of our sober house. The recreation opportunities include: a local gym as well as other sports clubs, outdoor sports, fishing, hiking, skiing, swimming, rock climbing, and many others.
Millcreek House offers easy access to counseling resources and outpatient drug treatment and services. Our sober house residents enjoy the advantage of a high employment rate, which they can achieve through relationships in the house or through community connections. Sober house residents also enjoy regular house meetings and a friendly house management team, which eases communication between sober house residents and provides reliable support and structure for all sober house members.
Millcreek House has formed alliances with local resource providers like Utah Support Advocates for Recovery Awareness (USARA), the Department of Workforce Services, local 12-Step Programs, 211, and other sober programs that assist our residents in recovery. Ask us about additional resources, services, and treatment options.
Millcreek House Amenities:
- Fully furnished rooms
- Abundant off-street parking
- All-purpose living room with a widescreen television
- Large recreation game room with an additional widescreen television
- Digital cable
- Broadband wireless internet access
- Private phone line for residents
- Two full kitchens
- Full laundry facilities
- Halfway House Salt Lake City: Recovery From AddictionJanuary 7, 2020 - 8:56 pm
- Drug Addiction in Utah and Treatment OptionsDecember 31, 2019 - 9:50 pm
- 10 Tips for Protecting Sobriety During the Holidays and Preventing RelapseDecember 2, 2019 - 9:55 pm
- Outpatient Addiction Treatment UtahSeptember 30, 2019 - 7:09 pm
Sober Housing & Services
Sober Living Office
6771 South 900 East, Suite 100
Midvale, Utah 84047