Dear Sober Living Properties Community,
At Sober Living Properties, our main concern has always been the health, safety, and well-being of our clients and staff. Due to the recent events of Coronavirus (COVID -19), Sober Living Properties’ top priority is to keep our clients and staff safe from the spread of COVID-19. We understand the severity of the situation at hand and would like to inform you of what we are doing:
- Sober Living Properties has implemented an infection control plan that adheres to the CDC and local health department guidelines. We will be disinfecting all high contact surfaces every 30 minutes and have ample sanitizing supplies available.
- All clients and visitors will undergo a screening questionnaire for COVID-19 symptoms. If symptoms are confirmed during the screening, immediately alert a staff member for further instruction.
- Common symptoms include: fever (100.4 degrees F), cough, and difficulty breathing. All staff members have been trained on monitoring any signs or symptoms in the screening procedure.
- Clients and staff will be required to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- We are urging all personnel to keep 6 ft apart, as an extra precaution.
- Sober Living Properties will be providing services via teleconference/telehealth to those who are ill and cannot attend sessions in person.
We are currently accepting patients into our treatment program. To service your concerns right now, Precautions and telehealth are supported on each property to minimize the risk of COVID-19. Ask us about our policies and procedures we use to protect you through your process of personal growth. We appreciate your trust and patience during this unprecedented time. If you have any concerns, please contact your therapist, our front office at (801)386-9799, or Mike Brown, Executive Director, email@example.com, Renee Brown, President, firstname.lastname@example.org, Kylee Porter, Operations Manager, email@example.com.
- Substance Use Relapse Prevention PlanMarch 10, 2020 - 12:12 pm
- Halfway House Salt Lake City: Recovery From AddictionJanuary 7, 2020 - 8:56 pm
- Drug Addiction in Utah and Treatment OptionsDecember 31, 2019 - 9:50 pm
- 10 Tips for Protecting Sobriety During the Holidays and Preventing RelapseDecember 2, 2019 - 9:55 pm
Sober Housing & Services
Sober Living Office
6771 South 900 East, Suite 100
Midvale, Utah 84047